Jun 4, 2008

Lime Slush

Perfect for those hot summer days. This will keep in the freezer for up to two weeks!

1 can lime aid
3 cans water
3 cups sugar
8 cups water
Sprite

1- Place all ingredients in a large tupper ware container and freeze over night
2- when it is totally frozen, crush up with a fork and pour sprite over the top3

*If you want a little x-tra zip squeeze a slice of fresh lime your glass.

*Cute Idea: I have served this at a baby shower before and I served it in goblets. She was having a girl, so I went to the store and bought crystallized sugar granules (they come in lots of colors) and I bought pink. I then took the rim of my goblet glass, dipped it in honey, and then dipped it in a bowl of the sugar! They turned out adorable! All the pink crystals were around the rim of the glass!

No comments: