Jun 4, 2008

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken

This is an awesome crock pot recipe! Just pop it in, let it cook, and bam! Dinners done!

2 bottles BBQ sauce (Honey Smoked)
1/2 c. green pepper chopped
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 small cans crushed pineapple (drain juice)
1 large chicken breast per person
Condiments of your choice (Chinese noodles, mandarin oranges, shredded coconut, green onions, water chestnuts, cheese, shredded cooked carrots...)

1- Place all ingredients in a crock pot, let cook for 6 hours.

* When this is all done, I shred the chicken chicken, and serve it over rice. I set out bowls with different condiments in them and serve it kind of buffet style. It is sort of comparable to Hawaiian haystacks. Make sure to use the leftover juice in the crock pot to pour over the rice!

2 comments:

Denise Ahleen said...

YUM! YUM! Can I just say my daughter is such a good cook!

Remember some of "our recipes are secret..... (curry chicken)

Andrea said...

Don't worry Mom I am NOT giving out that one! And sorry, my guacamole is off limits too!