This is one of my very favorite recipes EVER! It is great to make for parties or family get together's, because it makes for a good amount of food. And even the little kids like this one. If you have kids and they don't like their veggies try this one, and I bet they eat it! My little one's love it!
2 big cans refrigerated crescent rolls
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. dill weed
1 cup mayo
Veggies diced up VERY small: Broccoli florets, julienned carrots, cucumbers, red pepper, green pepper
1. Spread crescent rolls onto a baking sheet, and cook as directed on the can.
2. Remove from oven and let it cool completely
3. In a small bowl mix mayo, cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and dill weed Stir together until all ingredients are mixed well and it's creamy
4. Spread mayo mixture over cooled crescent rolls
5. Sprinkle sliced up veggies all over the top
*This is not only delicious but pretty too. All the colors together make it look great and that you spent a lot of time preparing it (when you didn't at all!)
*Note: You can buy julienned carrots from the store (they are sometimes called toothpick sliced) they are next to the packages of baby carrots. This makes it easier and saves time so you don't have to cut up all those small pieces!