Jun 4, 2008
Chocolate Berry Parfaits
This is a great summer treat, not to heavy, and delicious if you served it chilled. Great for those hot summer night BBQ'S! When I make these, I serve them in goblet (wine glasses) they look really cute. If you dont own any goblet's go pick some up at the dollar $tore!
2 c. broken (not crushed) graham crackers or Nilla wafers (Oreos are great too)
2 c. Instant chocolate pudding
2 c. fresh raspberries, or sliced strawberries
1/2 c. light cool whip, thawed
additional berries optional
1. In goblet glass place about 4 tablespoons of your choice of crushed cookies
2. Add 1/3 c. of pudding and 1/4 cup berries
3.Sprinkle a few more cookies
4. Blend remaining pudding in a bowl with your cool whip, and add a heaping spoonful to your goblet
5. cover with additional berries.
* I have also tried this using white chocolate pudding, chocolate cookies, and raspberries. And it was delicious!